ESPRO Product Warranty
If you are not satisfied with an ESPRO® product when you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform over time, you may return it to your local representative for a repair, replacement, or refund. Damage due to improper use, lack of cleaning, or wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge. This is a factory guarantee, limited only by any applicable local laws, and does not cover incidental, consequential, or special damages.
Important Information. Please Read.
- HOT: Contents are hot. Handle with care and keep away from children.
- BURNS: Always use coarse-ground coffee. Never use for matcha tea or Turkish coffee. Always start with clean filters. Always stir before pressing. Don’t press too fast or with more than 10lb/5kg of force. Pressing too hard may cause hot liquid to burn you.
- SAFETY: Do not place on a stove or campfire, or in a microwave.
- CLEANING: Separate and clean filters inside and out after each use. Hand wash inside and out with a bottle brush or sponge. All parts are dishwasher safe on the top rack. Deep Clean your ESPRO Press monthly: Deep Clean
- ACCESSORIES & PARTS: paper filters (for the flavor of pour-over style coffee), extra coffee filters, and optional tea filters are all available for your ESPRO press. Filters and seals may also wear out over time. For accessories or replacement parts, please visit our Brew Accessories.