12 Drinks of December
We’re teaming up with some of our friends in coffee, cooking, and spirits to bring you 12 different holiday coffee recipes using our products!
Drink Four: Shaken Iced Coffee with Coconut Nog!
Kaley Gann, 2019 US Brewers Cup Champion and General Manager of Cermemony Coffee, has come up with a Shaken Iced Coffee with Coconut Nog using ESPRO's BLOOM Pour Over Coffee Brewer! See how to make this super tasty and vegan holiday drink below.
- 28g Ceremony Coffee beans
- 200g 200 degree Fahrenheit water
- 200g coconut nog ice cubes
- To prepare, freeze coconut nog (or nog of choice) in ice cube trays for at least 6 hours
- Place 200g coconut nog ice cubes in decanter
- Brew coffee over ice cubes (recipe below) using the BLOOM Pour Over Brewer:
- 30g bloom for 30 seconds, Pour water up to 130g, Wait 15 seconds, Pour water up to 220g
- Once finished brewing, place ice cubes and coffee in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 20 seconds
- Pour everything in 16oz glass (or two 8-10oz glasses)
- Top with non-dairy whipped cream and cinnamon