Imagine waking up to your favorite cold brew (made with the ESPRO Cold Brew Coffee Kit CB1 because your coffee game is serious). Now imagine waking up to that same cold brew but it’s been transformed into a lavender latte with cinnamon cold foam. Now that’s a good morning! Use your favorite dairy or plant-based milk (dairy milk will froth more). For an extra kick, serve your latte over cold brew ice cubes.
Makes 1 serving
Lavender Honey Syrup
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup water
- 1 ½ tablespoons food grade dried lavender
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup plus one tablespoon cold brew coffee concentrate diluted with 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lavender honey syrup (or more to taste)
- 1 cup milk, divided
- ½ teaspoon powdered sugar
- cinnamon to taste
- To make the lavender honey syrup, combine honey and water in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer; remove from heat and stir in lavender. Cover and steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain into a glass container; stir in vanilla. Cool to room temperature before covering and storing in the refrigerator until chilled. Pro tip: This makes more syrup than you’ll need for one latte. You can use the leftovers in other coffee drinks and cocktails, or for baking.
- To make one latte, combine diluted cold brew concentrate (expertly made with your ESPRO Cold Brew Coffee Kit CB1, of course) with 1 tablespoon lavender honey syrup and ½ cup milk in a tall, ice-filled glass; stir well.
- Place remaining ½ cup milk, powdered sugar, and cinnamon in a jar with a lid.
- Secure lid and shake for 30 seconds or until milk thickens and foams. You can also place the ingredients in our Toroid Frothing Pitcher and whip with a frother.
- Pour over your latte and garnish with more ground cinnamon.